Place Category: Entertainment
Horse Riding Center offers to ride for beginners and professionals in the Western Rhodopes. The center is located along the road to the Canyon of the waterfalls near Smolyan. From there starts, the easiest route you can take. If you choose it you will be able to reach the heart of the incredible eco-path on a horse and avoid a steep line of crushed stones that does not reveal eye-catching landscapes. Beautiful views start from the endpoint of the hiking trip – the eco path that goes around 46 waterfalls. Larger of them are 5, and if you are brave enough in the summer, you can also bathe in the icy waters of the most impressive Orpheus waterfall.
And if this walk does not get you, you can choose among some of the longer horse routes so you can get to less popular yet breathtaking places in the Western Rhodopes. One of the routes combines a walk through the Asimovo park and an impressive panorama to the nestled at the foot of the Smolyan Rhodope Mountains. There is a delicious barbecue lunch near the village of Turian, viewing the village and the church “Assumption of the Most Holy Mother”. The route continues to the village of Koshnitsa. One of the most impressive and beautiful caves in Bulgaria is Uhlovitsa, which is less well-known in the region than the Devil’s Throat and Yagodinska Cave.Her visit is worth it, and we are certainly in love with the amazing stalactites and stalagmites in it. The bats that inhabit the cave will be only a short distance away during the Uhlovitsa tour. The day ends 21 kilometers from the starting point of the village of Mogilitsa and Agushevi Konatsi, which is an architectural and artistic monument of national importance. The landmark was built in the early 19th century.
The route, as well as the others, offered by Rizov horse base are also suitable for beginners.
Hourly and educational riding:
– 30 leva per hour per person
– 50 leva for two hours per person
– 70 leva for three hours per person
Riding on hiking trails:
– Until the beginning of the Canyon and vice versa – 25 leva, one way – 15 leva
– Near the Red Rock and back with lunch barbecue – 80 leva per person for up to two riders, 70 leva per person for more than two riders
– To the Reserve Soskovcheto and the upper part of the Waterfall Canyon – 70 BGN per person for up to two riders, 60 BGN per person for more than two riders
– To Perelik chalet and back with lunch barbecue – 100 leva per person for up to two riders, 90 leva per person for more than two riders
– To Tiryanska Barchina through the park Amzovo and back – 80 leva per person for up to two riders, 70 leva per person with more than two riders, upon request lunch barbecue for 10 leva per person
– Full day riding with lunch included – 100 leva per person for one day for up to two riders, 90 leva per person per day for more than two riders
– Two-day ride with night in the hut, included breakfast, two dinners, dinner, night and insurance – 130 leva per person per day for up to two riders, 120 leva per person per day for more than two riders
– Horseback riding touring with attractions exploring on the route for 3-4 overnights including breakfast, lunch and dinner for the days of the trip, overnight and insurance – 130 leva per person per day for up to two riders, 120 leva per person per day for more than two riders.